IRS Tax Tip 2012-51 – Health Insurance Tax Breaks for the Self-Employed

By |2012-03-15T15:46:55+00:00March 15th, 2012|Blog, Tax Preparation|

Health Insurance Tax Breaks for the Self-Employed If you're self-employed and paying for medical, dental or long-term care insurance, the IRS wants to remind you about a special tax deduction for some insurance premiums paid for you, your spouse, and your dependents. Starting in tax year 2011, this deduction is no longer allowed on Schedule

IRS Tips for the Self-Employed

By |2012-01-25T22:36:44+00:00January 25th, 2012|Blog, Tax Preparation|

These helpful IRS tips were actually published by the IRS and we thought we would pass them along... Tax Tips for the Self-employed  There are many benefits that come from being your own boss. If you work for yourself, as an independent contractor, or you carry on a trade or business as a sole proprietor,