Golf Course Accounting
Lower your operating costs and increase your level of service by outsourcing accounting and controller responsibilities. We know the typical 18-hole, full-service club can have annual accounting costs and overhead exceeding $100,000. We’ve helped our clients reduce their accounting expenses by 20 – 50 percent, saving their members up to $50,000 annually. We know the challenges you face and the accounting needs of your members.
We currently serve golf courses across the country with our highly specialized accounting services. EHC Certified Public Accountants can help you address the following:
- Profitability ratios
- Pricing the right mix of tee times
- Managing revenue
- Staffing and scheduling
- Cash flow
- Collection of receivables
- Maintaining guest satisfaction while reducing operating costs
- Data accuracy
- Integration of data
- Internet based services
- Managing vendor contracts
You know a generalist accounting firm won’t be able to meet your requirements, you need a firm with more than 30 years of experience in golf course accounting and serving golf clubs and courses. Contact us for a complimentary consultation to discuss your accounting and controller functions.
Small Business Accounting
We’re not just tax people. We serve as advisers to business owners and managers of local small businesses. It’s our job to help you achieve the success you want through sound business financial consulting services. We also provide:
- Assistance with starting a business including selection of the type of entity
- Corporation/LLC/Self-Employed Income Strategies
- Cash Flow Planning Using your Corporation, Partnership or LLC
- Business Operations and Documentation Best Practices
- Fringe Benefit Analysis and Recommendations
- Accounting Systems Configuration and Advising
- Business Start-Ups
- Education Savings and Income Shifting Strategies
- Equity Creation/Post Tax Net Worth
- Independent Contractor vs Employee Analysis
- Rental Property Operations and Best Practices
- Social Security Benefits and Retirement Planning
- Succession Planning
- Niche strategy coaching and implementation
- Business valuation consulting for buying or selling a business
Our services go well beyond starting a business to include Corporate, Partnership and Sub-Chapter S tax returns. We provide full service bookkeeping and compliance filings for small businesses including Sales and Use Tax filings, Business License filings, and Annual Reports just to name a few. We will work with you and your staff to minimize costs and advise you on any accounting needs.
Contact us today for your complimentary small business accounting consultation.
Tax Preparation Services
At EHC, you’ll get comprehensive tax planning and preparation of all your tax returns, including corporate, partnership and individual federal, state and local income taxes, payroll tax, sales and use tax, tire tax, convention and tourism tax, property tax and unemployment taxes. We prepare all the required forms to save you time and provide them to you complete with filing instructions and due dates.
We’re here for you anytime of the year, not just tax time. If you have a tax question or concerns, call us. It is part of our service to provide you tax peace of mind. In fact, we suggest meeting in June or July for a mid-year tax review and planning session. This is one of the best ways you can prepare for next tax season.
Download your EHC Tax Preparation Organizers
Schedule your complimentary tax consultation.
Ready to come in now? You can simply drop your documents off at the office or you can schedule an appointment with one of our staffers to go through everything together. Just complete the Contact Us form to make a request.